XRobots blog

XRobots.co.uk blog

Monday, March 20, 2006

Paint and motors

I spent most of the weekend buying about 10 pots of paint in various creams and red/purple for my house so that will keep me busy this week.

I had ordered some motors for the latest android which arrived on Friday. They would probably be ok with no weight from the body on top but I have decided to keep them for the arms for now and so I have ordered some slightly larger ones for the legs which I should hopefully get this week. They are the plastic Tamiya ones that come from British Robotics. They appear to be quite good value for money but basically I was just being cheap the first time around so I bought the smallest ones they had, the new ones will be these. I'll put some pictures up hopefully later today of the ones I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home